♥ Monday, August 14, 2006
6:09 PM;
o1. Do The Following Without Complaints.o2. Choose 5 Persons To Do This After You Have Completed Yours.o3. Leave A Tag On The Person's Tagboard To Say He/She Has Been Tagged.---Favourite Colour : Light PINK, BLUE, PURPLE :DFavourite Food : T0o much eh...Favourite Movie : N0t sureFavourite Sport : Swimming, cycling and Blah blahFavourite Day of the Week : FridayFavourite Ice Cream : Chocolate chips, Chocolate mint, VanillaFavourite TV Shows : N0t sure t0oCurrent Mood : UnsureCurrent Taste : Huh???Current Clothes : Shorts and TeeCurrent Desktop : BlackCurrent Toenail Colour : No colour cause never polished mar :DCurrent Time : 6.06PMCurrent Annoyance : N0 0ne =DCurrent thoughts : Quick finish up this thingy =DFirst Best Friend : I think Chu Lei bar ??First Crush : Not s0 sureFirst Movie : F0rgot liao :DFirst Lie : Oo...Cnt rmb =DFirst Music : Cnt rmb t0oLast Cigarette : I d0nt SMOKE =DLast Drink : Plain water...l0lLast Car Ride : I think a few days ago bar ???Last Crush : Ehh?? *Smile*Last Phone Call : Just a minute agoLast CD played : I think quite a long period of time =DHave you ever dated one of your best friends : I do not really get this =DHave you ever broken the law : Yup. My parents LAW =DHave you ever been arrested : Of Course. N0 :DHave you ever skinny dipped : Huh???Have you ever kissed someone you don't know : Of Course. N0t =D---5 luckiest people:Ho Hong YeDesiree LianDerrick LimOng Xue YinSherrill [ Can i get back to you??? ]