♥ Sunday, January 21, 2007
9:25 PM;
CIP:
Went out at 10.30 in the morning to meet xinyi at GAINT. Cause she having tution. I reach there at about 11am and im not late. Hehe. Someone is much much more earlier thn me neh. 1030 reach liao. And tts is wei bin. So EARLY!
Xinyi tution finish liao thn go eat. Wanted to go library and 'BOOK' places for CIP. Thn one the way saw puay lim. So wemt lunch with her a PIZZAHUT!!! Oh god! I delcare BROKE!!
So pai sieh at pizzahut lahs..we took so long to place our orders. ><"
Forget our lunch part..skip to CIP! Went to the library, thn the ppl say too mani ppl must wait until 2 thn can do CIP. And it is like 12.30. Wait for one and a half hour. SAD!!
Thn went this fashion with xinyi and puaylim to help xinyi choose her clothe. AHH tt shirt so nice. I also wann!!!!
After tt go playground with xinyi wei bin and his friend. Thn thn thn do nth lohhs. After tt went bck to library and do CIP! Finally sia. Dont until 4++ thn go buy sushi and ice cream thn go home. When me and xinyi need to go separate route tt point fo time we said BYE!!
Thn from the back we heard another BYE!! I thot it was wei bin..budden when we turn back it was chengyu. Haha..thn bye bye again. And i m HOME!!!