♥ Wednesday, January 31, 2007
6:38 PM;
It had been a Bad day for me! SAdness...
Friendship is a word with such a deep meaning.
I sometimes i have the feeling that we are getting lesser and lesser topic to talk about.
Im so sorry that i said that i do not wish to go with u ppl. Is not that i dont want to go or i wanna to go with another group of friends.
I scared that i will feel "bored" as in left out. Once i went out with u all and i feel that i have totally nothing to say. Just someone who is simply just there to eat. I really dont like the feeling of being alone. Although u said that u will be around..but we got no topic to talk on. Dont u find our topic is getting lesser and our friendship distance is like getting larger. I hope u dont get pissed off from what i said. Can u imagine if i ask u to go out with me and my friends whom u also know just that different class from you, and we started talking about what happened in lesson while u dont know what we are talking about???
That is why sometimes i want hongye to follow along, at least i got someone to talk to.
I dont know if today ur angry or disappointed with me. Or feeling that i dont wana to go out with you anymore. But i can tell u that, that is not the reason. I hope u get what i mean.
May our friendship last...and hope u get it.
Sadness fills my day...i dont know why would i reject going out with u ppl. But it just strike my mind that im afraid that kind of feeling. SORRY!