♥ Monday, April 30, 2007
5:33 PM;
Eek..i have a bad day today!
Give me a break. I shall forget all about today ever and ever. I dont wish that bad memories will be in my mind neither i hope the will happen again.
Now i believe that crying out will let one feel mush more better. Really, it feels better. At least then to keeping
it all inside.
Or is it that im thinking too much or i just cant accept the fact. Desiree was right, i shld learn. When i grow up to work...i will not know the people out there. More or less being left out. Yea..xinyi time to grow up. No more childish thinking or whatsoever.
Haii...sucha a unhappy day i had.
Forget Forget Forget. I shall be a HAPPY girl from now on, no matter how much troubles i have. It is only we i cant take in my troubles thn i will seriously break down. RAHH!
MYE is coming. Just 2 more days. Siann..i have even started studying. Buckk up!!!
Seriously, not going to post any any more. As i need to mugg.