♥ Friday, May 04, 2007
4:57 PM;
It is finally Fridayyy!!
A day when i can finally slack. In fact i slack almost everyday ><"
Comb humanities are over, English & Chinese are also over. The rest are not cleared at all. rahh.
Still have to mugg for like dont know how many more days till next thurs. While 3/1, 3/2, 3/3 can stop mugging on wednesday. Unfair!!
Ahahs...tmr is Kexin's Birthday. I shall wish her HAppy Birthday in advance. Got her present together with Desiree, Hongye, Jiaying and Jingyuan. Ahh..hope she likes it.
Went LJS for lunch. I went there for almost every day. I think one day i will get sickk of it. But not so soon as im addicted to the cheese!!
After walked to interchange. And that funny hongye did some funny action and the four of us just kept on laughing non-stop. what i found out, never laugh too much right after ur lunch or dinner or breakfast. U will get stomach pain. [:
Went home, bathe and slack till my dad is back and now USING the COMPUTErr.
Ah..dont know what to do next. Myb i will blog hopp again. [: