♥ Wednesday, May 02, 2007
6:31 PM;
Oh Gosh. What a damn day i have today. rahh.
Superr Duperr UNLUCKY today.
I think the heavy rain in the morning make my days a BAD one.
I FLUNK my social studies, which i expected. Worse till worse, i got myself so dirty with mud and mud and still MUD!
After school while walking to the bus stop with desiree and hongye. Both of them seems to be able to cross that pathway but NOT ME. rahh..im so angry!
I slipped and step into that MUDDY water. Tada~~ A white shoe school became a BLACK one. Even my leg also got mud, not even to say my skirt. Board the bus, cannot sit. rahh.
Anyway..THANKS DESIREE!! For lending my short & shirt. If not i really do not know what im going to do. :/
Went LJS for lunch and home sweet home.
Well i enjoyed myself, but not really due to that muddy incident. I shall be very careful when it comes to raining days. Ah!
Labels: Unlucky :/