<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19543195?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsoflaughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Thursday, June 21, 2007
9:14 PM;

A day when Sherrill and I cannot find SUBWAY in CHANGI AIRPORT!
Met sherrill ard 12plus to 1plus at Tanah Merah to go Airport for SUBWAY!
But we ended up, like lost kids.
Maybe Airport is too BIG or is we cannot see. We simply seems to be not able to find subway! :
Okays..since we cannot find subway thn go EASTPOINT and settle our lunch.
Next stop was challenger, looking for optical mouse and keyboards. I seriously need to save up $$ to buy a keyboard!
My keyboard is getting a little out of hand. :
Thn bought TING TING CANDY and char-ye-dan. The char-ye-dan in eastpoint seriously dont taste that GREAT!
Sherrill' hse was the next stop. My mum called me asking how much it cost for the Black Ink Cartridge. I told her that it's original cost was $18.90, but after the 30% discount was $12.20.
And my mum was like, so cheap! Why dont want to buy the Colour-ed Ink Cartridge too.
I was like firstly, u never give me enough $$. Secondly, u also never say cheap thn buy colour-ed one too.
Somemore colour-ed cartridge is much more costly. [:
Dinner-ed at her house and home. [:

Labels:


smileaplenty :DD