<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19543195?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsoflaughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, July 30, 2007
8:32 PM;

Sakae Sushi-ed today with the usual. [:
Rewind backwards abit, DnT as pretty okay. I never learn anything. [Seriously]
Then was Chemistry, fine. SS was in the library doing a quiz plus slacking. :D :D
Chinese, msleong decided to change our places randomly. =/
Cannot get to sit with the usuals anymore. Excpet for one out of three chinese lessons,
This is what msleong have promise the class. :D :D
Sakae Sushi-ed. Walk around Parkway and home!
On the way back, Hongye, Kexin and me were discussing about Wild Wild Wet, while desiree seems not so interested!
I dont care, the four of us must go wild wild wet one day. No matter what. :D :D
Ohyahhh!! I forget to mention something.
I was tricked by Desiree and Kexin.
We were in the toilet, when obviously their will be a cubicle for children.
So, i thought why they suddenly so kind. Offered to help me take my books and so i can use the toilet.
But, when i step into the cubicle, i notice that it was for children's use.
[I swear i didnt even notice about. This shows how much i trust u guys man!! Touched??]
Next was at the bustop, when walking to another bustop to take bus222.
Kexin was laughing like mad when i get of bus197 with my specs with fogg!
I wonder what is so funny, that she laugh until so tired. HAHAHA!
She influence the threee of us, laughing like crazy too.
Alright, i think i got to admit that we are crazy people. [CHEERS!!]

smileaplenty :DD