♥ Thursday, July 26, 2007
8:29 PM;
Today's GuZheng was a blast for me!
I finally can play the 3/4 beat combination! Still remember that one tuesday, i was very frustrated over this. But now, it is sucha joy!
But, i seriously got alot of negative comment over the DOOR of the Guzheng room.
Pleaseeee, someone just get it done.
I dont know why, there is always a problem with opening the door with the key!
Only, Desiree, Hongye and Kexin can do it.
But Desiree's way of opening the door is so [...]. Simply she just kick the door damn hard like the door is her enemy. HAHA!!
On the way, discuss-ed who will do what in the commitee. I simply love my job! :D
Next was at the bustop, crapping away with Desiree. :D :D
Home at 6.30-ish, then was MAC for dinner. Yummy! :D
Thats all! =DD