<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19543195?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsoflaughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Monday, August 20, 2007
4:19 AM;

Japanese students were in our school today.
Basically, today's performance was a goodbad one. Not loud enought, totally no sound or confused and mixed up.
Attended for lessons only after recess. Chemistry, SS and Chinese.
I have only got one conclusion for today.
I think im seriously going to flunk my CT2.
Im have already failed my chemistry and SS. Both of this are combined subjects.
Hopefully my physics will do well and my history will do well.
But it seems to be so impossible. =/
I haven tell my parents my results yet. Afraid of getting scolding from them. =/
*Praying hard* Physics and History to do well. If not i confirm Dieee!
Im so sadd. Im so depressed. Im so happy. Im so RANDOM!
Save me i think im suffering from too much fail-ings. =(

smileaplenty :DD