<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19543195?origin\x3dhttp://dreamsoflaughter.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ Sunday, September 30, 2007
12:02 PM;

Im sneaking out some of my precious time to blogg!
Also can say i want a break lahhs. :DD
Social Studies exam tmrw. A paper which i failed for CT2.
I dont care, i want to pass! :(
Tralala, have been listening to all sorts of random songs recently whiele studying.
Myb it does help or it just distract me. But i know i cannot study in a too quiet or too noisey environment. It must be just right. HAHA!
Alright. i offically annouce that AMATH have beaten me. I struggled, used all my powers and weapons BUT i still got beaten.
HOW CAN THAT BE?!?! I shall declare i surrender.
And..i haven even touch on my science. Blahhh!
I shall end my blogging here, feeling so guilty now. Fancy spending my time blogging :(
byeeee!

smileaplenty :DD