♥ Tuesday, October 09, 2007
3:47 AM;
Finally, the last written paper exam is over. Left with two more exams that needed voice.
One more thing! Tmrw is HONGYE's BIRTHDAY! People remember to wish her Happy Birthday. HAHA! Tmr i will only be leaving for school at 12pm? And thats so late. =D
Back to today, amath paper. Too little time to complete also difficult. =/
After went TM shop shop.
Home straight after. In fact i should not go home.
Feeling so angry now. Why must my dad keep on picking on me?
Always trying to find some topic to quarrel with me? I do not like this kind of home at ALL! I want a home whereby all listen to one another peacefully. Instead of "You talk somemore" etc. Basically you are always thinking that you are right, Yea..you are so right. Whatever i say, you say i'm just talking back. I think is that you dont understand what i say. Cant i just say what i feel or what i think. How i wish i could just slam the door and leave home. But i cant. This only happens in shows. ><"